|Finish||White Gold Plated|
|Stone Type||CZ Stones|
|Net Weight (g)||88|
|Package Weight (g)||138.0000|
Customer Reviews: Write A Review
Get $5 Rewards with 3 steps from RAPPAICE:
1 .Please upload photos that you are wearing the jewelry.
2. If your photos are approved, they'll be live on site. Please contact us, and you will get a $5 Rewards via Paypal within 1-7 working days.
3. The explanation and right to use the photos will be final in Rappaice.com.
- Where is your company located?
- Our main office is in Los Angeles, California, while design is headquartered in Singapore, and our warehouses are in Asia countries.
- Is this a legit company?
- Please, rest assured that our company is both legal and formal. Rappaice.com has been verified by Norton Secured Seal and using HTTPS security protocol. You can pay via PayPal for your order and your payment will be safeguarded. Moreover, you can also look up for real life pictures from our gallery or Facebook page. So we are legit and safe to use.
- Do you have any retail locations?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- Will this jewelry turn my skin green?
- Please Note jewelry made of copper may turns your finger green, jewelry made of 925 sterling silver has been verified by International Institution SGS.
- For the plated jewelry, I worry the color will fade off.
- Please DON'T worry. We have a rigorous quality control process to ensure the quality of all of our jewelry. The plating will not fade off naturally. In the rare event that something is wrong with your jewelry, please immediately contact our customer service so we can help solve your problem. If a problem should arise and within the time limit of your warranty, we will make an exchange with you to replace your jewelry. You can visit 30 Days Return and One Year Warranty policy to learn more details.
|US (RAPPAICE)||UK||Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference|
How To Measure
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip.
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over.
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker.
4. Measure the length with a ruler.
5. Refer to ring size chart to determine what ring size is.
|Necklace Length (Inches)||Necklace Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35 cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45 cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50 cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61 cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76 cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|